Subject: Re: Ladies and gentlemen, we have SOUND!

Re: Ladies and gentlemen, we have SOUND!

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 19:21:19 -0600

On Friday, August 31, 2007 6:56 AM Mark wrote:
Subject: Ladies and gentlemen, we have SOUND!

Sometime yesterday (August 30) my Sandisk Sansa c250 screamed out "Freedom!"

Great job! Another port to choose from.

The Sansa c200 series is the little brother to the Sansa e200. The port was
eased by the fact that
the c200 contains the same components as the e200 except for the lcd &
buttons/wheel. So many
thanks to all those responsible for the e200 port.

In anticipation of the event, I tried to pick an appropriate first song:
"Freedom" by Rage Against
the Machine recorded live 02/02/1993 at The Melody in Stockholm, Sweden.

Most excellent and appropriate choice!!

I am cleaning up my code and will make a svn commit soon, although I may
have to wait until after
the U.S. holiday on Monday.

Keep on Rock-boxin'
Mark Arigo