Subject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: New voices for Rockbox

Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: New voices for Rockbox

From: Rocker <>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 19:30:04 -0600

On Friday, August 31, 2007 11:59 AM Peter wrote:
Subject: ANNOUNCEMENT: New voices for Rockbox

I have generated some English Eloquence voice files with IBM ViaVoice TTS
Eloquence Reed.
These are faster than those generated with Festival downloadable from the
rockbox main site.
I have made my best efforts to verify that all files are voicing correctly
on all targets.
However, my only test environment for models other than Ipod Video and
Sandisk Sansa E200is the UI Simulator.
In the future I intend to update the files at least once a week or when
major changes to rockbox are committed.
You are welcome to download all the files, but if you want to make them
available for download, please do not deep link to the files directly, but
upload them to your own website.

Iriver H300
Sandisk Sansa E200
Ipod Video