Subject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: New voices for Rockbox

Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: New voices for Rockbox

From: Peter Herngaard <pethern_at_email.dk>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 11:06:37 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephen Clower" <steve_at_steve-audio.net>
To: "Peter Herngaard" <pethern_at_gmail.com>; "Rockbox" <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2007 8:36 PM

> Thanks a million for making these available. I'd like to know which method
> you used to generate them: Sapi 4 with Cygwin, the ibmtts runtime under
> Linux, etc? Additionally, any chance of a voice for the H100 series
> players in the future?

I did make some modifications to the genvoice.sh and VBS files.
However, my method while still working is not updated to operate with the
voice.pl script script. It's something I will do when I have more time.
Unfortunately, I don't have web space for making voices for all targets
available for download.
But for now, I can mail voices to those who request it.

Best Wishes,
Peter Herngaard