Subject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: New voices for Rockbox

Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: New voices for Rockbox

From: Peter Herngaard <pethern_at_email.dk>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 00:53:03 +0200

You wrote:
Since i'm planning to install cygwin and make some franch voice files
available for users, I will be really interested by the way you did that
since many of the french rockboxers prefer the eloquence voice.

thanks in advance if you want to share.

Yes, I do. In fact I attempted to submit my own scripts to the patch
tracker.
My first submission was a dirty hack, but the second was better but
unfortunately rejected as a duplicate.
Since I suppose SAPI4 is of little interest to the community at large, I
have not tried again.