Subject: Walking playlist

Walking playlist

From: <japc_at_co.sapo.pt>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 15:15:26 +0100

Hi. I'm new to rockbox, just been using for a couple of days.

One thing I used to do the zen touch but haven't find out how on the
rockbox (or if it is possible at all) is to walk up and down the current
playlist when in shuffle.

I'm 99% of the time in shuffle mode, sometimes it starts playing a track
from an album and I take the chance and listen to another track from
that same album by walking the playlist up or down from the current
track. Is this doable on rockbox? If so, how?

Thank you.