Subject: Re: Sansa E200 + MicroSD

Re: Sansa E200 + MicroSD

From: Jan Falkenhagen <>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 10:37:33 +0200

> In addition to what was already said, note that Rockbox supports MicroSDHC
> cards, while the original Sansa firmware does not...
first let me thank you for the great work you all do. if there was no
rockbox i surely wouldn't have bought a sansa at all. maybe i would have
bought a samsung player instead.

one question. am i right if i assume that right now the max. capacity of
a supported microsdhc card will be 4 GB? and is it likely that even
bigger cards will be supported to one day? or are there any
hardware-based limits?

best regards, jan