Subject: Re: [RockBox] Re: Walking playlist

Re: [RockBox] Re: Walking playlist

From: David <rockbox_at_abtoen.de>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 05:41:30 +0200

>> I'm 99% of the time in shuffle mode, sometimes it starts playing a track
>> from an album and I take the chance and listen to another track from
>> that same album by walking the playlist up or down from the current
>> track. Is this doable on rockbox? If so, how?

I also question this since I start using rockbox...

My problems (hope that don't come from using a patched rockbox):
I've an X5 and I set the long rec button to display "play settings" (don't
know the exact naming). There the right button toggles between repeat, a-b
etc and also shuffle. button to left also enables shuffle and displays a
dice in the status bar. this shuffle works for me, but when I disable it
the playlist is shuffled again. the shuffle mode i reach with the right
button don't do anything...
very annoying.

hope there is a solution!

thx