Subject: Re: iriver h10 keeps crashing on rockbox

Re: iriver h10 keeps crashing on rockbox

From: Michael Sevakis <jethead71_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 22:07:34 -0400

The H10 uses the PP5020 processor which is the bane of all Portal Player
development at the moment and these chips have no public documentation as is
true for that whole brand. PP5021, 22, 24 seem to be much better behaved.
It's really the only reason a full dual-core kernel isn't in place in SVN. I
hope I'll be having one in hand soon in order to really investigate what's
going on with all this PP5020 lockup stuff in general and an answer to this
may come out as well. Until then, I've no idea since there's nothing special
in the Rockbox playback code for H10.