Subject: Re: Re[2]: iriver h10 keeps crashing on rockbox

Re: Re[2]: iriver h10 keeps crashing on rockbox

From: Rusty Perez <rustys.lists_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 21:36:16 -0700

Hi folks,
Ok, as suggested earlier, and as I said I'd do, I removed the current
english.voice file from the langs directory. The h10 did not lock up,
it played files and navigated through menus just fine.
Another person said that they used the h10 with the dutch voice file
and it worked fine. I'm wondering if there is something wrong with the
english.voice file.
Any thoughts? Using no speech is not an option because I am blind and
that was the purpose for my getting the h10 and installing rb.
If any one has any suggestions, or if any one is using rb with English
speech successfully, please let me know.
Thanks!
Rusty