Subject: Re: Top-Posting, Vis-a-Vis Last Night's Fuss

Re: Top-Posting, Vis-a-Vis Last Night's Fuss

From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing <linus_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2007 18:51:38 +0200

Tyler W wrote:
> So-- gimmie a program or some such so that when using hotmail, I bottom
> post automaticly and can set it to what I want it to be (example, on
> mon, sep 2, blah blah wrote, or you wrote etc). Right now its sort of
> impossible to bottom post if I don't know how to shorten the headers,

I don't know how hotmail works, so I can't help you there.

> and besides, you'd stil be reading the above messages, and would be
> scrolling just as far down, anyway, so what's the point of me
> bottom-posting if your going to have to scroll down nevertheless"

No, I wouldn't be reading the above messages, since you would, according
to the etiquette, remove everything from the original post except the
parts that are relevant. You are not supposed to keep the entire quoted
message when replying.

Linus