Subject: I'm selling my Iriver H120 (in Denmark)

I'm selling my Iriver H120 (in Denmark)

From: Jonas Häggqvist <>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 12:02:54 +0200

I've put up my Iriver H120 for sale on the auction site I will sell
to Danish residents (you need to be one to sign up on the site anyway). It
includes all the original accessories (leather case, charger etc) and has a
replacement battery installed. It is of course not new looking anymore, but
it's in good shape. More details can be found at the auction page:

The price is currently at 900 DKK and the auction ends 2007-09-16. I cannot
accept bids outside the auction site, so please don't respond with an offer
here. Questions are okay, but can also be asked on the auction site, though
you need to sign up to do that.

Jonas Häggqvist