Subject: Re: voicebox working with several formats

Re: voicebox working with several formats

From: Rusty Perez <>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 00:05:59 -0700

I guess I should have been clear. Much of my music collection is
encoded in wma files. I wish that vb would recognize that I would
like voice tags for my wma files also. Ofcourse the tags wou2d be mp3
I am not at all a programmer so I won't even ask how to do this, but
if any developers are reading, and would like to work on vb, It would
be nice if it would make voice tags for wma files also.