Subject: Re: Nano stability with new builds

Re: Nano stability with new builds

From: Hamish Mackenzie <hamish_at_mackenzieoz.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 19:48:25 +1000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jonas Häggqvist" <rasher_at_rasher.dk>

> Instructions can be found here:
> http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/VoiceBuilding#Using_Linux_or_Cygwin
>
> -- Hi

Thanks for that but I may not have made myself clear. I am aware of the
page for building the english. voice file and have done this with cygwin but
what I was talking about was creating the mp3 voice clips for file and
folder names. I thought I saw an email to the list saying the old voice box
scripts was not the way to go and that there was some new method using pearl
to create these clips. If this is in fact the case then can someone point
me to where this stuff is, or if using the old makevoice.hta file is still
okay then that's cool and does not explain all the crashes I am currently
having when running rb on my Nano with the new builds of rb and the new
english.voices created in cygwin.

Cheers

Hamish