Subject: Re: where are the archives?

Re: where are the archives?

From: Kane Brolin <>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 10:02:46 -0400

I hope I'm not adding a confusing voice to this thread; I've not been
involved in it before. But there are two pages devoted to iRiver H10
build archives. The first, which deals with the 5 GB model, is
The second, which shows an archive of builds for the 20 GB model, is

I'm sharing this because I know in the beginning how frustrating it
can be to navigate through all these builds for all the different MP3
devices to find the one that works for you. Hope this has helped.