Subject: Re: voicebox working with several formats

Re: voicebox working with several formats

From: Rusty Perez <rustys.lists_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 11:11:55 -0700

OK, Well, I didn't get an attachment. I got a bunch of code at the
bottom of your note. I figured you cut and pasted the code in to the
email. Maybe the email system stripped out the attachment.
I will cut and paste in to a file and see if it works.
My email address is rustys.lists_at_gmail.com if you'd be willing just to
send the file as an attachment so it doesn't go through the list.

thanks!
rusty