Subject: Re: storing rockbox settings and data in a separate directory?

Re: storing rockbox settings and data in a separate directory?

From: Dave Hooper <dave_at_beermex.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 22:04:10 +0100

Maybe I missed something in this thread but - if you just unzip the latest
build onto your ipod, why would you lose all your scores? If you just unzip
the build into the existing folders nothing gets *deleted* only overwritten.

Also will repeat what Dominik said: the Rockbox Utility will do exactly
what you describe above.
http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/RockboxUtilityQt