Subject: AJBR20 for sale

AJBR20 for sale

From: leslie carver <nsolo11_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 09:45:35 -0400

The time has come. . . I'm selling my beloved Archos JBR20 v1's. I have two
for sale:

1 - JBR20 upgraded to 60G, flashable. Loaded with Rockbox from Sept 12,
2007. Comes with original power cord, a usb cable (male A to male A), and
original blue neoprene case. $100.00

2 - JBR20, not flashable. Loaded with Rockbox from Sept 12, 2007. Comes
with original power cord, a usb cable (male A to male A), and original blue
neoprene case. $75.00

I also have the Archos microphone for sale (only one) that I'll sell to
whoever is interested and asks first. $10.00

I don't have any of the original packaging or disks or anything else. I do
have a backup of the original firmware from the flashable JBR that was saved
in the first flash. I can also put the Rockbox stuff on a disk for you if
you want.

All of these items work beautifully -- there's no problem with them, I'm
just upgrading to a newer mp3 player that runs Rockbox.

Shipping is $8 in the U.S., for all others let me know where you are so I
can figure shipping cost. I can take paypal or personal check or money
order in U.S. dollars.

Please DO NOT reply to the mailing list -- I will only respond to off-list
inquiries. My email address is: nsolo11_at_gmail.com .

Thanks!
Leslie