Subject: voicebox creation or some updated method

voicebox creation or some updated method

From: kim <arwynevenstar2_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 09:01:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,

  I realize that sygwin is the way to go when using voices or generating them. However, I'm using voicebox at the moment. It works well, except that it won't pick up my other non-microsoft voices for some reason. Can anyone lend me some assistance? I am changing the default voice in the control pannel of windows, which worked for someone else I know. The voices for the .talk clips are using microsoft mary I think, no matter what my default voice is.
  Thanks,
  Kim