Subject: help with sygwin

help with sygwin

From: kim <arwynevenstar2_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 12:22:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,

  Attempting to make voices for the newer versions of rockbox now has to be done with sygwin, from what I understand. When I installed it, I picked the default setting, which is supposed to install everything. I am not sure if it did, but am lost right now as to what to do. Making the directory called build is as far as I am. If there is an easier way to make these voices under windows, or something that I could do to make this work with sygwin, that owuld be great. Any help is appreciated.
  Thanks so much,
  Kim

Building a website is a piece of cake.