Subject: Re: Installing the bootloader

Re: Installing the bootloader

From: Rocker <>
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2007 11:43:19 -0600

Yes thanks. I've been following the thread and now have Rockbox
successfully installed.

Thanks to all who went before me allowing me to do it without to much
trouble. Now I've just got to figure out building a voice file within

I can't stand MS quality voices though I do appreciate the daily build voice