Subject: AW: [english 93%] Re: help with new rockbox version

AW: [english 93%] Re: help with new rockbox version

From: Georg Kellerer <>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 23:01:54 +0200

first of all thanks for your answer. i had to copy the answer from the mail
archive because of some reason i don't know i didn't receive my first mail
and i did not receive your Answer. thank you Linus for your hint.

> This still exists - the option is called "Follow Playlist" (under Settings
> General Settings > File View). Set it to "Yes".
I already tried this setting but the browser still remains on the first
directory. is there another playlist option i have to look for? or is there
a conflict with another setting that may lead to that result?

Thanks alot,