Subject: Help

From: Götz Perll, 8044 Gockhausen <>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 01:18:10 +0200

I have copied an audiobook to my computer and then from there to my IR120. While
up to now I never had any problems to heare what I have copied, this time I get
to hear split by split (halve a sentence or so) and in between there is silence.

And this while I can here the files on the computer with no problems and I can
here also the files on the irver via the computer with no problems. Is that
caused because the files where changed into mp4?

1. I'm not shure which directory is the right one to move the voice files:
RECORD or recordings.

2. More then once I tried without success to record a FM broadcast to the
Iriver. While I have been listening without problems to the broadcast, at the
end, when I tried to save it, it was gone.
I would be happy if someone would give me a stepp by stepp instruction how to

3. And finally: When looking via the Explorer into my Iriver what could cause my
problems, it might be that I have mooved some files to wrong places -I became to
see to lines with
and got some error message telling me that some files are not to be found.

I made then a reinstall with todays built and this double root was gone and I
got no error message any more. May be it would be even better, to delete some of
the directories and make then a new install?. Which and which not?

As you will have realised by now, I'm not only not a very experienced computer
addict, but also my English is anything but perfect. Please excuse.
Götz Perll