Subject: ipod video sleeping

ipod video sleeping

From: kim <arwynevenstar2_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 12:11:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,

  THanks to those who helped with the ipod unbricking. It was able to be reset into its firmware yesterday, and it is back to normal with rockbox reinstalled.

  I am still experiencing the ipod needing to be reset an abnormal number of times. If it is playing for even a short time, something in either rockbox or its firmware causes it to freeze. It continues playing, but none of the buttons do anything. It needs resetting after this, and usually loses its spot. The idle power off is set to 1 minute, but that in't affecting anything, unless it is not playing. The sleep timer is se as high as it will go, yet the ipod video still freezes. Is there anything that can be done? I have heard of this happening once a month maybe to people, but not multiple times a day. Yesterday's daily build is installed.
  Thanks,
  Kim