Subject: sapi 4 voices with cygwin

sapi 4 voices with cygwin

From: kim <arwynevenstar2_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 17:26:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,

  I don't think I've posted this before, but if I have, I don't remember what people had to say about it. I am using cygwin to successfully create voices with sapi 5 voices. I wish to use sapi 4 reed, but don't know how to do so. Also, just a sidenote... How do I change the bitrate so that the voices I do use are less compressed?
  Thanks for your help,
  Kim