Subject: Re: Help with my new sansa

Re: Help with my new sansa

From: Rocker <>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 17:34:28 -0600

HI you wrote:
Hello Folks:

I just purchased the Sandisk Sansa e280.
I installed rock box and the sansa patcher per the instructions in the
Now my pc doesn't recognize the sansa, and I can't boot in to the original
firmware. I've followed all the instructions to the letter.

Has anyone else experienced this? Can I fix it? Please help

Daniel has given you some great advice.

I am just wondering if you tried starting the player with a long press of
the power button?

This should boot into the original firmware at which time you can connect
your device...rocker'