Subject: Re: Iriver H340

Re: Iriver H340

From: Mike Holden <>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 13:10:14 +0100 (BST)

On 10/15/07, Stuart Lawler <> wrote:
> Hi there,
> Is there anywhere that people are aware of where the Iriver H340 can
> still
> be purchased from?
> Regards, Stuart.

When I was in Microdirect a couple of weeks ago they had a small number of
H320 in a display case.

They weren't listed on the website at the time, but they are now:

They are refurbished units, but the ones on display looked brand new.

I have experience of buying a refurbed freeview box from them some months
ago, and can say that for that one item, it looked brand new.

I have no connection to the company, other than as a satisfied customer of
theirs for a few years now.

Mike Holden - the place to shop for all manner of hand crafted
items, including Jewellery, Greetings Cards and Gifts