Subject: Description of the Gigabeet F40

Description of the Gigabeet F40

From: Aman Singer <aman_at_asinger.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 08:36:20 -0400

Hi, all.
        This is rather a large favour to ask for, but I hope someone would
be good enough to manage it. Could anyone with the Toshiba Gigabeet F40
describe its button locations? I have one here and am not at all sure what
the buttons do, and can't find a description on the Rockbox site. I
particularly can't find the battery switch referred to on the installation
page. Indeed, I can't seem to find any switches on the bottom of the player.
        Thanks in advance.
        Aman