Subject: latest ipod video 80 gig build question

latest ipod video 80 gig build question

From: Rich Cavallaro <richcav_at_verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 10:35:30 -0400

Hi all:
In the latest iPod video 80 gig build questions, has the mp3 lockup issue been resolved?
This is where you play certain mp3 files and they lockup to the point where they are still playing but you cant push any buttons and have to reset.
I am right now using the july 1 build 2007 and may continue to use that if I hear that this issue has not been resolved.
I am curious are only certain people seeing this issue?