Subject: Gigabeet F40 battery switch.

Gigabeet F40 battery switch.

From: Ed Nickl <pioneer4x4_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 06:42:19 -0400

> It's not something you're going to locate by touch easily. On the
> bottom of the player, The battery switch is located on the opposite
> side of the dock connector as the USB connector. It is somewhat
> recessed in the player.

Some more info, it is a slide switch that moves only about a 1/16th of an
inch. It is made to be slid with a fingernail with a notch in it's center.
To turn it off, you slide it to the left, away from the center of the
player.
Knowing what it looks like, I still would have a hard time doing it without
looking.