Subject: Instalation Confusion

Instalation Confusion

From: Carlos M. <doggrowl_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 10:05:09 -0400

I'm not sure if I am installing Rockbox correctly on my Ipod video 80GB. I am blind, and am using my screen-reader to install

I've tried using the Rockbox utility but notice that the buttons are not labeled very well. I've managed to locate the small install and complete install buttons but when I click on either, I receive a message stating something I can't read. I'm given an Ignore, OK and Cancel buttons. If I click Ignore or OK, I see an "Abort" button. I'm not sure where to go from here.
Clicking Menu + Select doesn't provide speech output, although I've uploaded the English.voice file into the lang directory.

I'm obviously missing something here. If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it.

C.