Subject: Followup (was: Instalation Confusion)

Followup (was: Instalation Confusion)

From: Carlos M. <>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 12:05:36 -0400

Please excuse my ignorance, but I have another question.

I've successfully installed RB with speech, and the Ipod is now speaking.
However, I am confused as to why the files area states "empty list"?

I loaded an entire library but can not locate these files in order to play.
These files were playing prior to installing RB, so must I unload RB before
the files will play?

When I hit play, I hear, "no file to resume".

Thanks to everyone for your kind help.