Subject: Re: Not speaking directories

Re: Not speaking directories

From: Carlos M. <doggrowl_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 17:31:59 -0400

-If you use talk clips set the use file and use directory .talk clips to
yes. Also set voice directories to spell or what ever and the same for
voice file names.

I only uploaded the english.voice file, so I'm unsure what talk clips are.

Which file do I modify to make these changes?

I opened the .voice file and the .ipod file but didn't see any place to
update.