Subject: Re: Sansa e200/e200R keymap change.

Re: Sansa e200/e200R keymap change.

From: Michael Sevakis <>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 21:08:36 -0500

I franky don't care about consistency between targets (unless it's actually
benificial - recall meg-fx) and I have quite a number of them. Only on
target and that it be consistent with labelling on device.

I guess since this is open source and I have commit access I'm free to
change things afterwards. :)