Subject: Re: Should the Sansa series be avoided?

Re: Should the Sansa series be avoided?

From: Angie Matney <angie_at_mpmail.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 10:06:31 -0400

On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 08:41:14 +0200, Arno Wald wrote:

>Which MicroSDHC card do you own? I am not sure if there are differences
>in quality so it would be interesting which one does work in a sansa.

It's a SanDisk card (I figured that was safest). Here's the link to it on amazon.com. I think it was a bit cheaper than the current amazon price when I ordered mine, but amazon does list some other merchants that sell it for a little less. It's about $82 on
amazon (and comes with a free micromate card reader, which is really quite nice, since it's very small and has no cables).

http://www.amazon.com/MicroSDHC-Adapter-Micromate-Reader-Writer/dp/B000UZOSM6/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/002-5292274-1848836?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1191799484&sr=8-1

HTH,

Angie