Subject: Toshiba Gigabeat F questions about buttons and mpeg player

Toshiba Gigabeat F questions about buttons and mpeg player

From: Ed Nickl <pioneer4x4_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 11:11:29 -0400

I have been running Rockbox on my Gigabeat for months and love it. It seems
that every time I update Rockbox the button assignments change. Now the
center of the + goes back to the menu instead of pausing, and the "A" button
pauses. That is very inconvenient when it is sitting on a speaker dock
since the side buttons aren't accessible. Also the mpeg player has a new
menu and is usable now that you can pick a start point. I didn't know that,
and when I updated, the plug-in was in a different folder, so the new one
wasn't loading, only the old one.