Subject: Re: Sansa E200 keymap

Re: Sansa E200 keymap

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 15:00:17 -0600

> Any opinions?
>
> Magnus
Hi Magnus. I've looked at the Sansa keymap and found a few other
problematic key layouts, too. I'd really like to make an attempt to go
through all the keymaps and try to straighten out things (for one, I
think the controls in the FM screen are moderately frustrating on any
target I've tried it on). I'm not able to work on Rockbox at the moment,
but if someone doesn't address this soon, I'll keep it in mind while I'm
trying to improve things.