Subject: Re: time remaining?

Re: time remaining?

From: Timberwolf <tcwood12_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 16:41:46 -0600

Hiya,

> On 5/11/2007 11:53 PM, Timberwolf wrote:
>>> What do you mean? Track info and battery level?
>>
>> Yeah, that's what I mean.
>
> Well get an updated build and voice. That will give you the battery
> time. Then you will need to apply one of sdoyon's patches to get access
> to the track info screen.
> FS#6323.

I need a lot of help doing that; if anyones for contacting me on msn about
the procedure:

the_conman283_at_hotmail.com

skype is the same, just not _at_hotmail.com

>>> I thought my patch to speak battery time remaining was committed. And
>>> sdoyon's patches voice the playing time one to.
>> Maybe, hmmm, ok. Where can I get voices for these new builds? Me is
>> thinking I've stil got a build from, oh, maybe september sometime.
>> Haven't really had time to update, but should be able to soon. thanks.
>
> From the rockbox site...

Ok. Now another thing that really buggs me. I've got the november 5 build,
and when I resume playback, it always starts at the beginning of the track,
instead of at the exact point where I stopped the track, or shut down the
player, you get the picture.

can this be fixed? One of the reasons I loved the ipod, rockbox in
particular, was because of its ability to start playback at the exact spot
when I press play for 2 seconds, etc, instead of at the beginning of that
track. I hate it when its an hour long track, such as for an audiobook, and
I have to go fast forwarding through it every time I want to find where I
left off (and most of the time not really remembering, just having a vague
idea).

thanks