Subject: Re: voice files

Re: voice files

From: Timberwolf <>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 21:28:34 -0600

From: Rich Cavallaro

I thought that on the daily builds page there are voice files that one can download for the later builds of rockbox after august?

Yeah, I thought the same thing. If you've got an ipod video, go to the following link, Peter Hernguard puts out voices, I think, for each daily build:

I'm not sure what happened with the daily built voices; I guess they've up and disappeared.

Also, I understand that if I am correct that the freezing bug with mp3 in rockbox has ben resolved?
Hmmm, I don't remember there being a bug; but, as far as I know, its gone, and rockbox has, as usual, been working flawlessly.

- Tyler