Subject: Re: Sansa e200/e200R keymap change.

Re: Sansa e200/e200R keymap change.

From: Guy Schlosser <guyster_at_bex.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 12:21:00 -0500

Hey all, for starters, I really like the new keyboard layout, it
actually makes logical sense to me. Only question I have though, is
there any way to quickly skip to the next track in a playlist, or
next random track if you have your player configured like I do? I
have a sansa E260, and although this should be a no-brainer, I
haven't quite figured out a way to do this. Thanks in advance for any info.

Thanks,

Guy