Subject: Re: Fw: MP3DirectCut Version 2.07 is now Available

Re: Fw: MP3DirectCut Version 2.07 is now Available

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 12:06:40 -0700

I don't see why it's a problem to keep this list on topic. For those
people who are interested in unrelated software, are there not lists or
at the very least websites related to that software without my inbox
being spammed with news unrelated to Rockbox?

I think you might want to redefine your definition of spam.

I've been on this list for years. I know many users, including Devs's use
this utility. Rockbox play's MP3's.

MP3 cut separates them for use on rockbox.

rocker