Subject: Re: Fw: MP3DirectCut Version 2.07 is now Available

Re: Fw: MP3DirectCut Version 2.07 is now Available

From: Sander Sweers <sander.sweers_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 23:15:16 +0100

On do, 2007-11-08 at 15:56 -0600, Paul Louden wrote:
> You've been on the list for years, and you still haven't quite gotten
> the fact that we do expect you to NOT quote the entire previous message
> at the end of your message. Seriously, you've been reminded before.

And you have never top posted on this list and quoted the whole mail...

> As to the issue of MP3Directcut: It's simple. If we updated this list
> with a post when every MP3 editing, cutting, or creating utility were
> updated it would soon be full of spam. MP3directcut is not special. It
> does not get special treatment. People interested in other software can
> track its development themselves.

In the past the mailing list owners have allowed off-topic posts without
going ape like you are going now. What is your problem today?

Before this gets out of control one of the mailing list owners should
comment on this.

Greets
Sander