Subject: Re: voice files

Re: voice files

From: Timberwolf <tcwood12_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 18:21:03 -0600

pondlife wrote:

>> I'm not sure what happened with the daily built voices; I guess they've
>> up
> and disappeared.
>
> Daily builds with voices are here: http://www.rockbox.org/daily.shtml

Thanks so much! Is there a way I can find some sort of log file to view
changes to that current build? (for example, I didn't see the battery
notification in major changes; I find this to be quite a change- the
esimtated time remaining, in fact, is one thing I was really looking forward
to). Btw, how big (MAH) is the battery in the ipod video 30 gb? I've got it
set to 350.