Subject: Re: Fw: MP3DirectCut Version 2.07 is now Available

Re: Fw: MP3DirectCut Version 2.07 is now Available

From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing <linus_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 07:19:30 +0100

Paul Louden wrote:
>> Violated? LOL man! Your really stretching it out dude! Why don't you
>> search the archives and pull out all the messages and warnings that were
>> specific to Rocker?
>
> I said "you" as in collectively. There are PLENTY of threads you've
> posted in where warnings about top posting were made, including threads
> exclusively on top-posting. The owner of the list himself said that
> top-posting isn't welcome here. Why do you persist in doing it?

I am a list owner, and I can say that we aren't particularly interested
in information about releases of other software. We get that elsewhere.

Regarding the top posting: Rocker, I can see that you are making an
effort to quote properly, but are you aware that you are still leaving
the entire rest of the mail as a tail after your signature?

Linus