Subject: Re: Sansa e200/e200R keymap change.

Re: Sansa e200/e200R keymap change.

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 00:30:40 -0600

> Now I _know_ that isn't true for a fact. :) I gave a myriad of more
> objective reasons than "I like the old way better". I'm sure they're logged
> somewhere.

I'll count the "Menu" label as an objective reason, but I don't really
recall anything specific to usage habits. Giving the benefit of the
doubt, I often talk in IRC when I'm way too tired to be considered
"conscious" by most normal humans, so I'll pretend that you did and I
was too stupid to remember them.

Are there any of them we can address without giving up the more major
goals of the remapping?