Subject: Re: voice files

Re: voice files

From: pondlife <pondlife_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 07:34:31 -0000

> Thanks so much! Is there a way I can find some sort of log file to view
> changes to that current build?

Erm, the table on the frontpage of www.rockbox.org ? ;-)

Or http://www.rockbox.org/since-4weeks.html will give you every single
change in the past 4 weeks.

> (for example, I didn't see the battery
> notification in major changes; I find this to be quite a change- the
> esimtated time remaining, in fact, is one thing I was really looking
forward
> to). Btw, how big (MAH) is the battery in the ipod video 30 gb? I've got
it
> set to 350.

Not sure, but as I understand it the iPod battery time remaining figure
isn't yet calibrated correctly/ The percentage is fine, the estimated
runtime is not.

--
pondlife