Subject: Re: Help with iRiver H10 installation please

Re: Help with iRiver H10 installation please

From: buddy liverman <railroadfan_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 04:03:37 -0500

Re: Help with iRiver H10 installation pleasei found an updater for the h10 but you still have to have sighted assistance, if i get assistance will that firmware updater force it to ums mode do i have to use media 10 or can i simply copy and paste to a folder, i hope so i hate media player. thanks Buddy.