Subject: RE: Iriver h320 questions

RE: Iriver h320 questions

From: Terra Syslo <tlsyslo_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 19:47:44 -0600

It said that the U.S. Version of the firmware wasn't supported for the H320,
so I had to install an international version. I finally got it installed and
the player running, and was able to arrow through the settings, but after
arrowing down from language the player did not speak and turning it off and
then back on again didn't help either. Does anyone have any ideas?

email and MSN: tlsyslo_at_yahoo.com
skype: tlsyslo