Subject: context menus and sansa

context menus and sansa

From: Guy Schlosser <guyster_at_bex.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 01:57:02 -0500

Hi all, I have a question about the Sansa E260. I installed the
November 5th build of rockbox on my player, and am experiencing a
couple problems. First, if I'm in a directory that I reach off the
"files" menu (aka music), and I scroll to a folder such as beastie
boys which has some MP3's in it, I cannot press the context menu key
and add the whole folder to a playlist. Second, if I press and
release the power button (I.E. short press) the song does not
stop. Am I doing something wrong here? Is there a certain screen
I'm supposed to be doing this from? Lastly, the context menu key is
the one at the top of the wheel (closest to where the headphone jack
is), am I correct? Thanks in advance for any help or advice whether
I need to update to a later build or something.

Thanks again,

Guy