Subject: question about files not showing up

question about files not showing up

From: Terra Syslo <tlsyslo_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 13:30:16 -0600

After moving several files on to my Iriver H320 and using the script to
generate talk clips so the file names would speak it worked as I was
arrowing through them, but after trying to play a file and then going back
out into the menu none of my files are showing up. After connecting the
player to my computer I see that the files are still on the drive. How do I
get them to show up?

email and MSN: tlsyslo_at_yahoo.com
skype: tlsyslo

Checked by AVG Free Edition.