Subject: another problem with Iriver h320 playing songs

another problem with Iriver h320 playing songs

From: Terra Syslo <tlsyslo_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 21:31:38 -0600

I'm sorry for all the questions, but I am having a problem now with getting
a track to play more than the first few seconds before it goes to the next
one and plays the first few seconds of that track. How do you get it to play
a whole track? I am using the Iriver h320 with the latest daily build of
rockbox. Thank you.

email and MSN: tlsyslo_at_yahoo.com
skype: tlsyslo

Checked by AVG Free Edition.